Frequently Asked Questions
- When could I get my Digital Item?
- How do I download a Digital Item?
- How to download a zip file?
- What happen if I couldn't download my file at the purchase time?
- I did't receive any email from PRINTING THE MOON, with the link to download my file/product!
- Why I don't see the blue 'Download' button?
- I’m having trouble downloading my files.
- I purchased a digital file, but I missed the download page and I didn't received any email. What options do I have?
- Why I shouldn't save my digital files in a tablet or a smart phone?
- Why most of your Invites are 4 x 6 inches size instead of 5 x 7 inches?
- Why most of the REVIEWS have a very recent date? Why there are many of them written on the same date?
- If I made a mistake on my purchase, would you refund the money?
1. When could I get my Digital Item?
+ Digital file(s)/downloads will be available immediately after your payment is confirmed. Most of the times, this process only takes 20-60 seconds.
2. How do I download a Digital Item?
+ After your purchase, and once payment is confirmed, you’ll receive a message: "Your order is confirmed" and below another message saying: "Preparing your Downloads". Couple seconds later you will have a blue button to download your purchased file:
Once you click the Download Now button, you will be taken to a different screen:
Now, you will finally download your product/file. Click the Download Now button and if you are using Google Chrome as browser, you will get the Digital file at the bottom of your screen, like this:
Access to you Downloaded Files in your computer, find this new file that you just bought and save it in your computer, in a place/folder that you remember later. Open the file and print it or send it to print to a copy center.
NOTE - Do not save it in a Smart Phone or Tablet!
3. How to download a ZIP file?
a. Download the file following the website's prompts after your purchase.
b. Find the downloaded file in your computer (most of the times you will find it on Downloads or All Files).
c. Save or move the new file in whichever "folder" you want.
d. And then, ....only then, open it, How?
Double click on the .ZIP file. You will see how this file remains the same, however, another folder, with the same name, is being create underneath the ZIP.
Click on the new folder and you will get all the PDFs/JPEGs or others listed there and ready to open.
Open each file using the correct program/application in your computer:
- PDF files should be opened in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- JPEG files should be treated as regular pictures/photographs.
Contact me if you had any trouble in the process.
4. What happen if I couldn't download my file at the purchase time?
Don't worry, you will also receive an email with a link to access to your new file. Save this email and keep it for future reference or future printing; however, after a couple weeks, the link will no longer work. The best practice is to download the file in your computer and have it ready to print/download whenever you need it.
5. I did't receive any email from PRINTING THE MOON, with the link to download my file/product!
Please, check your JUNK or your SPAM folder of your email hosting page. Since you never received an email from me before, your email hosting won't recognize it and it will send it to another folder. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. Save your email in a different folder to keep it.
6. Why I don't see the blue Download button?
If your payment is still processing, the Download Now button will be gray, or even a message explaining the payment issue.
7. I’m having trouble downloading my files.
+ If nothing happens when you click the Download Now button, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your web browser. Please disable any non-standard add-ons or toolbars that you’ve installed and try again.
+ If your computer states that the file has been corrupted, delete the file and try downloading it again. If you still can't open the file, please contact the seller through Contact Us for further assistance.
+ If your computer is unable to open the file, it’s possible that you’re missing the program required to open the file type. Most of the digital files from this store are PDFs and JPGs. However, I we also have files like PNGs, SVGs, and others. Please contact the seller through Contact Us to see what program(s) you may need on your purchased item.
8. I purchased a digital file, but I missed the download page and I didn't received any email. What options do I have?
First of all, check your SPAM mail. Sometimes email providers don't recognize an email source and automatically send all unknown emails to spam. If you’re unable to locate the email providing the link to download your file, it’s always possible for us to send you new files to your email directly. Please don't wait too much in contacting us. After 2 weeks of the purchase, if you cannot find your file, email or link, you will need to buy the item again.
If you continue thaving trouble, please contact the seller through Contact Us .
9. Why I shouldn't save my digital files in a tablet or a smart phone?
Tablets and Smart Phones are a great tools when you are saving documents, even pictures; however, when you save graphics, the device thinks on his own and reduces its resolution to avoid affecting its memory. When you want to print your downloaded file, the quality of it is not going to be 100%, and you will think that the product/file wasn't good on the first place. The best practice will be to download your new file in your desk/lap top computer and save it. Then feel free to print it, or send a copy to any device and test the resolution of the product without risking your original file.
10. Why most of your Invites are 4 x 6 inches size instead of 5 x 7 inches?
Because when sending a JPEG file to print to a photo lab. the difference in price between a 4x6 in. and a 5 x 7 in. is big. Also, on the PDF file I will send you, two 4 x 6 in. invites per page is easy to print at home since the margins of the file/paper won't affect at all your printer settings. When two 5 x 7 in. card are on a regular page file, you will probably have to tweak your printer settings to avoid cutting the picture or you will have to print only one invite per page.
I'm trying to make my invites an easy and affordable process for everybody. If you prefer a different size, I have no problem changing it, but please let me know choosing the right size at the purchase time.
11. Why most of the REVIEWS have a very recent date? Why there are many of them written on the same date?
Printing The Moon is not a new store, but moved to its own new "home"(domain). During these years of service, my loyal costumers and clients wrote and shared amazing reviews about their purchase experience. These reviews were imported from the previous platform to this new house (website) in batches. The dates displayed next to the reviews, show the day I uploaded them here. I just want to declare and confirm that all these reviews and their author's names are from real people.
12. If I made a mistake on my purchase, would you refund the money?
This is a good question; Printing the Moon sells many digital items, and these items are available to download immediately after the purchase,